Join us for 88 Creative Keys Summer Workshop!
Balance. Have you found it?
To improve ear skills, it takes time away from building sight reading skills.
To market your studio, it takes time away from lesson planning.
To teach in groups, it leaves less time for one-on-one instruction.
Is it possible to find the perfect balance?
You can’t do everything at once so finding balance means temporarily shifting priorities, making trade-offs. It’s all about give and take. In reality, most of us will always be “off balance on purpose.” We must stretch ourselves in new directions to grow as musicians, teachers, business owners, and human beings.
Bradley Sowash and Leila Viss are teaming up with Samantha Coates and Thomas Hoops to bring you a dynamic, 4-day experience that will tug and pull at your thinking about what to emphasize and what to minimize as you find your sense of balance.
- SWING from sessions on building ear skills to sessions on developing better reading skills.
- MOVE off the bench to master new skills on the bench.
- ENGAGE in stimulating conversations that may sway the direction of your business or validate your current status.
- DEVELOP creative skills from the page so you can build more skills off the page.
- RENEW your sense of balance as a professional musician and teacher. One that is first and foremost centered around creativity and teaching creatively.
Our goal: to provide you with activities, sessions, and experiences to:
your skill set as an innovative teacher, musician, and business owner.
Receive a $50 rebate if you bring your own keyboard.
Receive a $50 discount if you are one of the first 10 who register for a 3- or 4-day track.
Four Days - Three options!
Equalize your reading and improvising skills… they’re not opposites!
What to expect in Denver:
What: A professional development workshop like none other--guaranteed!
When: Tuesday, July 10-13, 2018, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
Where: Denver Christian School in Lakewood, Colorado.
Options: Come Tuesday only, or Wednesday - Friday, or stay all four days.
Food: A light breakfast, lunch, and snacks. All well-balanced--of course!
Materials: Included in the tuition.